Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Another Do It Yourself Leather Solutions Success Story

One of the most rewarding aspects of working for Advanced Leather Solutions is the steady stream of kudos we receive from our clients. The reaction most people have to our Do It Yourself kits is very positive. We've become somewhat "oh-hum" about their enthusiastic delight with their results.

A common comment from many of our clients after they complete their leather furniture restoration project is that the furniture looks better than they day they bought it. Now, really, I don't believe that to be true, but it certainly looks better than the day before they started the transformation.

Here is an example of an e-mail I just received that makes the point.

"Kevin,

"Attached are before and after photos of our sofa. It might as well be brand new! The color match is perfect and the finish is like new. I appreciate all that you and your team do. The kit was complete and well-organized, with easy-to-follow instructions. The DVD was very helpful as well. I also appreciate the generous supply of materials in the kit. We are well-prepared for the future.

"I'm so glad that I found your website. My family loves this sofa and your process helped save it! I'm telling everyone about ADVLeather.com!

Thanks,
Ron"

Here are Ron's Before and After photos...








<----- So as you can plainly see, the system works beautifully. ----->

No comments:

Post a Comment