Monday, October 25, 2010

Testimonials Continue to Pour In For Our DIY Leather Restoration System

Here are two e-mail the I received this week from our DIY leather restoration clients.  It is consistent with the experience we hear about over and over again.  

Here's the first....

 It's been a few months now since I dyed my sofa & chair...                                                         
 
               Have to admit "I was scared to death"
 
Well it came out GREAT !   Everyone was amazed ------  because it was a water base I was afraid it would wash off after awhile...... however I just wiped up some spots from the front where my dog , who has allergies & rubs herself,  No problem........  I have a friend who owns a white 3 piece sectional that she loves, but it sure does need help. I'm sure you'll be hearing from her in the near future.
Just thought I'd drop you a line and say ---THANK YOU   
 
                                               BETTY C.

Here's the second....

I just want to send a quick note to thank you for this great experience. My sectional looks awesome and everyone comments on it now. Please see attached before and after...
 
Please thank Jason for helping me with the print, once I got home and started doing it, I was very confident and did not stop until done. :)
 
Thanks again and I will be referring you to all my friends and family.

Theresa P.

Copyright  2010, Kevin Gillan


No comments:

Post a Comment