Monday, June 1, 2009

A DIYLeatherSolutions client's experience

The following is a direct quote from an e-mail received from a client who recently finished his Do-It-Yourself leather furniture color restoration project.

"I have completed the restoration of my leather couch and love seat. Thank you for providing such a high quality product and excellent costumer service.

Here is my experience briefly recapped:

ALS (Advanced Leather Solutions) did an excellent job of identifying all my material needs and “nailed” the color match for both the base and print colors.
Your DVD and written instructions were comprehensive and nearly all the help I needed to complete the project.
For the two issues that arose that I needed further explanation, Kevin provided a detailed description of what I needed to do and why. He also encouraged me to seek the help of ALS anytime the need arose.
The actual restoration is a job. It is not simple, but is far from complex. I am a very novice do-it-yourselfer, and I was able to complete the project in a reasonable amount of time and with results exceeding my expectations.
As you may recall, most of my issues were cosmetic. The dye in the three year old pieces of furniture failed and they had become aesthetically unappealing. We have a 4 year old boy and a 4 month old baby, so replacing the furniture was not really an option, especially since the leather was in good shape.
The couch looks new (actually the finish is more attractive than the original) and every problem has been resolved (including a few cat scratches).
We are delighted with the results and our decision to take on this project. The high quality products and costumer service you provided are the reason we succeeded. My skills are very modest, but because of what you did for us, the outcome was near perfect.


Thank you for all your help.

Regards,

T. M."


To learn how you can have a similar experience with your worn, faded, stained leather furniture, check out this: http://www.DIYLeatherSolutions.com



No comments:

Post a Comment